Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine Love Bug Boxes



We love to make our annual "love bug" boxes.  The students were invited to create their own Valentine box.  It was given as a homework assignment and encouraged the support and help of their parents.  They were free to have their box be an animal, or a bug, whatever they could imagine.  "Use felt, pom-poms, glitter, pipe cleaners, paint, whatever you have at home.  The students were told to be sure to keep a place open for the Valentines to go in.  Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute!

    I am happy to be your new follower and love so many of the ideas you share! Your classroom sounds like an amazing place to learn! =)

    I would love for you to visit me and maybe follow me back! Come read about the HUGE giveaway that I am part of!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete