We do so many things.
- How many times can I write my name in 100 seconds?
- How many times can I write my initials in 100 seconds? (more fair!)
- 100 exercises to the music by "Jack Hartmann" Count to 100. Click to: Check out the CD
- Listen to 100 pages!
- Challenge - "Can you read 100 pages?" The class was crazy motivated to do this. Really quite easy when you think most picture books are 32 or so pages.
- Fill in 100's chart.
- Flip a coin 100 times.
- Count to 100 by 1's, 2's, 5's, and 10's. Then backwards.
We loved it. This year we also tried to see what we could "make" with 100. I cut out the numbers using the die cut and gave a set to each student. I turned mine into a "Red Flyer" wagon. They had a great time. Here are some examples. It was the first time I tried and will definitely do it again. They are a pelegrin falcon, a fish and a unicorn. Not bad, right?